ASES Program Goals:
- Insure a safe and structured environment for students that promotes positive character traits i.e. Citizenship, Responsibility, Caring, Trustworthiness, Respect, Fairness
- Insure the high behavioral and academic expectations set fourth in the regular school day carry over into the after school program.
- Provide an educational and literacy element to the program that encompasses targeted interventions for at-risk students as well as homework assistance for all students in core academic subjects daily.
- Provide enrichment opportunities for students that reinforce and expand understanding of the state standards in a fun and exciting way.
- Promote health and nutrition through structured opportunities for physical education and development daily.
- Collaborate with all stakeholders on a regular basis and regularly assess the outcomes of the program as we strive to continuously improve.